This exhibition was developed under the leadership of James H. Billington, Librarian of Congress.
Staff for the Exhibition
- William Jacobs, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Martha Hopkins, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Seth de Matties, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Elizabeth Aldrich, Exhibition Curator, Curator of Dance, Music Division
- Deborah Durbeck, Production Officer, Interpretive Programs Office
- David Hayward, Production Specialist, Interpretive Programs Office
Interpretive Programs Office Staff
Denise Agee, Kimberli Curry, Vicki Fortuno, Antonio La Greca, Carroll Johnson, Tambra Johnson, Cheryl Regan, Patrick Shepler, Rachel Waldron, Cynthia Wayne, Susan Mordan-White, Betsy Nahum-Miller, and Christopher O’Connor.
Special thanks are due to the following members of the Library of Congress staff for their assistance with this exhibition:
Deanna Marcum, Library Services; Susan Vita, Elizabeth Auman, Irina Kirchik, Kevin LaVine, Pamela Murrell, Loras Schissel, and Raymond White, Music Division; Helena Zinkham, Martha H. Kennedy, and Katherine Blood, Prints and Photographs Division; Kaare Chaffee, Dana Hemmenway, Lisa Moberg, Tiffany Welch, Jamie Schmeit, Lisa Adang, Julie McInnis, Sarah McGann, Jamie Roberts, and Simonette dela Torre, Conservation Division; Andrew Cook, Jade Curtis, and Domenic Sergi, Digital Scan Center; Dorothy Gholston, Printing Management Section; Stanley Bandong, Graphic Arts Services Unit; LaTalya Palmer-Lewis, Office of Contracts and Grants; Jim Karamanis, Thip Padavong, Rohit Gupta, Laura Moiseev, Phillip Buggs, Umesh Kant, Qun Lai, Dan Trachtman, Laurent Teyssere, Anand Ramanan, Web Services
Exhibition and brochure design
Dennis | Konetzka Design Group LLC
- Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in "Polovtsian Dances" from Prince Igor, ca. 1909.
- Bronislava Nijinska Collection, Music Division, Library of Congress (011.00.00)